Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wish list Wednesday!

If you can't tell from the title of my blog...I am a shopaholic! It's a problem! I spend way too much time thinking about new products and things I would like to add to my collection and wardrobe! I blame all of this on youtube, instagram, and blogs! I just get so many ideas! Alas...I do not have an endless supply of money to buy all of the things I want! :(

My shopping addiction seems to go in waves... I had a conversation with my friend one night it went something like this:

     Me: "I don't have a shopping addiction, I just like boots a lot!"
     Friend: "Yes....and last week it was purses....the week before that it was jeans...and this week it's                   boots...but I still love ya!"
Michael Kors Buckle Ring
Anyways...lately I have been eyeing jewelry! Specifically Michael Kors! I don't know what it is about his line of jewelry and watches. I can find one of his pieces and instantly fall in love with it not even knowing it was designed by him! Recently, one of my favorite youtubers, missglamorazzi, showed her new buckle ring on instagram...I fell in LOVE! Turns out its MK!

This little beauty is at the top of my wish list! I made it one of the first rewards I will receive when I accomplish one of my healthy lifestyle goals!


It was a struggle to get a good picture of the ring, I got one in gold...but it's the rose gold on I'm craving!

What is on your Wish List this Wednesday?




No comments:

Post a Comment