Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorite!


Yes! This weeks Friday Favorite... Clouds! I love them! If you asked my close friends and family, they would tell you...I have a cloud obsession! I'm not sure what it is about clouds, but I have LOVED looking at them since I was little! My Mother and Grandpa like to remind my about how when I was in the 4th or 5th grade, I had to make sure I told them what kind of cloud each cloud in the sky was...they were certain I was going to be a weather lady!

Well.. I am no weather lady! But I do LOVE clouds! There is just something about the contrast of the white clouds with a blue sky, and then you mix in the lighting from the sun! AHHHH! I just love them! I have found that the best clouds are seen during sunrise and sunset and during a stormy day where the sun is still shining! I hope you enjoy this lovely collage of clouds!

What is your favorite this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment