Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Daily Makeup Products

The title of this post is a little deceiving...I typically don't wear makeup every single day! I have three must have makeup products that I use on an almost daily basis; eyeliner, mascara, and eyebrow powder! The rest of what I wear depends on how much time I have and where I am going. Here is a few of my favorite products that I reach for on an almost daily basis! :)

1. Foundation


I discovered NARS sheer glow foundation last summer and have been hooked ever since! I have never been one for heavy foundation, I love to have my freckles show through my foundation! This foundation gives me even coverage while allowing my freckles to still shine! It's long wearing (for me) and does not clog my pores!

2. Mascara



I must admit that I am a mascara snob! I am very picky when it comes to what mascara I use. I have really sensitive eyes and long eyelashes...so I need something that isn't going to flake and fall into my eyes. The Dior Iconic mascara is by far my favorite! Last time I went to the store, I thought I would try out Lancome's mascara...it's alright, but Dior is still my favorite!




3. Eyebrow Powder


NYX  pd-detailMain-2213696 I have red hair, needless to say, my eyebrows are very light! I need to fill them in daily in order for my eyebrows to help frame my face. I found that I love this NYX pallet! It is inexpensive and the color works great! I am not a fan of the brushes that come with the pallet, I use an angled 
brush I bought many years ago from the drugstore. 


4. Blush


 Powder Blush


My daily go to blush is Melba from MAC! I think the color gives a nice natural look, plus it's really easy to apply! I have a ton of blushes on my wish list, and was really sad when the NARS blush pallet sold out before I could get my hands on it! If anyone has a good blush recommendation, I would love to hear them!


What are your daily go to products? 





No comments:

Post a Comment