Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wish List Wednesday: A Sad Story


I am a shopaholic, yes, but I am not an impulsive shopper. I usually have an idea or list of things that I want to purchase. Some of these items are trendy...others are timeless, classic pieces. For example...this summer I have been loving colored jeans. I bought two pairs of them but refused to pay more than 30 dollars because I will not have them in my closet forever. I also purchased a pair of Tory Burch shoes; these shoes are pricy and I consider them to be an investment in my wardrobe. I will wear them for years to come and I can wear them dressy or casual. (Plus I saved up for four months...and coveted them for a year...enough time to decide if I REALLY LOVED them!)


Coach 'Madison' Leather Accordion Zip WalletMy mother has often told me "You wanna drink wine on a beer budget!" This is true! I have expensive taste! For the most part...I am just drawn to expensive things! A current thing that I fell in LOVE with was a coworkers wallet! It was beautiful! The color was a dusty rose and it looked soooo pretty! Come to find out...it was Coach! For some reason...I began loving it more because the logo wasn't plastered all over the wallet so that it screams "Look at me! I can afford nice brands!" Well...today I found this wallet...on Rue La La! A designer discount store that offers flash sales for specific brands! My initial reaction is, OMG, it's discounted and I have been looking everywhere for a wallet similar to this...The sad part...payday isn't until FRIDAY and I have already spend my shopping allowance! Time to practice self control! Guess it wasn't meant to be! 

On a side note...it was only $40.00 off the retail price of the wallet...maybe a bigger discount is waiting in the wings for me :) or maybe I should just save up and add it to my wish list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment