Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm

I have struggled for years to find a lip product that I love. Lipstick has never been something I feel like wearing and reapplying throughout the day, plus, I struggle to find a color that works with my skin tone! I had seen a review about Revlon's new lip stain. I was a little skeptical at first because I had tried their first lip stain and HATED it! I went against my gut instinct and drove to Target and picked one up to try!



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain


At first, I wasn't sure about the color... I picked up the lightest color 01 Honey. It looked nudeish in the tube, but when I applied it, it looked reddish pink on my skin. I decided to wear it all day despite my first reaction. I immediately noticed that it didn't feel like lipstick on my lips! I loved the lasting power! It literally stayed on my lips during my 8 hour shift without having to reapply! I was sold!

I wore this color daily for the next few days, I received compliments on my makeup and was asked what I was doing differently, I guess lipstick really does complete a look! I recently picked up another color from this line...and I may go back and get more! I have found my go to lip product!!!!

4 comments:

  1. i really want one of these, ive seen a whole load of positive reviews on this, and they look like a dupe for clinique chubby sticks! i'll have to get one when they are launched in the uk,oh and i love your blog it's so cute!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would definitely recommend this product when it launches in the UK! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. I was at Target today, and saw those! I was skeptical, and cause I'd already heard such good things about the lip butters I decided just to get those ( and I'm in love with them!) but looks like I know what other lip product to try now! Thanks!
    ~Ella
    www.thelollipopthinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Revlon Lip Butters as well! I only have one, and I am a little intimidated with all the color options :) The lip stain has a similar feel on your lips!

      Delete