Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

have been nominated by silentbutstrong for One Lovely Blog Award. For One Lovely Blog Award we have to post 7 random facts about ourselves and nominate 15 more people. Let's do it! take a look at her blog, http://coffee-mornings.blogspot.com/  





  1. I am the only girl in my immediate family, the only one with red hair, and I am the only one who is short! 
  2. My Style icon is Nicole Richie! I have loved her style for years and I think she is gorgeous!
  3. I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy! I CANNOT wait until the new season! 
  4. I went to school to become a psychologist, but I would be perfectly content with life if I owned a craft boutique!
  5. Country music is my favorite! I used to be embarrassed and wouldn't tell people (during my Jr. High years) but now I make people listen to it in my car! I don't understand why a lot of people hate it...I LOVE it!
  6. I recently moved to a very hot City...I HATE the heat...it puts me in a bad mood...but I'm learning to adjust!
  7. I have loved dancing since I was little! My current dance obsession is Zumba! It's the best way to exercise!
Bloggers I award: (I only have 6)

All Things Bee-utiful

Anna

Beauty Bag

BeautyFASH

Beautylicious017

Perfectly Unsuited



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am silentbutstrong but changed my name to cocktail on the beach, I like your blog!!
    I also listen to country music sometimes, it is sooo great!:)
    btw i am a new follower of yours!;)

    ReplyDelete