Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekend Getaway



Weekend Getaway


Miss Selfridge long sleeve top
$57 - missselfridge.com

Hollister Co. cotton shorts
$40 - hollisterco.com

Dolce Vita wedge shoes
$69 - jildorshoes.com

Jimmy Choo patent leather handbag
$895 - mytheresa.com








One of my favorite trends this season has been colored bottoms! I wish I could have every color in the rainbow! I have been on the hunt for the LONGEST time (ok maybe only a couple weeks) to find the perfect white button up blouse to pair with my colored denim! Needless to say, I have yet to find one that fits my body type.

After playing around on polyvore, I found this cute white button up! I prefer pairing colored bottoms with nude shoes and bags. I think it keeps the focus on the beautiful bottoms! I found this Jimmy Choo handbag, one day when I am rich I will be able to have one...until then I'm on the hunt to find a similar style!

No comments:

Post a Comment