Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale!

Hey Beauties! Today is the start of the VS semi annual sale in stores! I am a sucker for VS! When I bought my first bra, my Mom took me to this store and since then I have only shopped for bras there! Now that I'm in my adulthood, I continue to shop there mostly due to having an odd bra size!

I get giddy twice a year when they have their sale, because this is when I stock up on bras, sweats, and other products! I've already placed an order from their online store that should arrive today! I'm like a kid during Christmas! I can't wait!

If you love this store as much as I do, or if you are in need of some bras or sweats, I recommend going online or going into a store and shopping their sale! I plan on doing a little haul sometime this week with what I purchased and some makeup purchases that I have made...oopps! What can't I say, I truly am a SHOPAHOLIC! Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment