Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Favorite Combination!

Well, the weekly makeup basket is going well! I did end up adding two new products that I purchased on Sunday to the basket. One of them was the color tattoo in pomegranate punk! I had put the shade 'bad to the bronze' in the basket for the week and quickly reminded myself that I did not like to use this product with the NAKED pallet everyday. It is just too bronzy and shimmery to use every day!



When Maybelline first released their color tattoos I stayed away from their 'non neutral' looking colors. I was looking for something comparable to MAC's paint pots, as I had never tried these before due to their price. I was happy with Maybellines product! Tough as toupee was my favorite to wear as a base, bad to the bronze was great by itself or with matte colors, but it has too much shimmer to wear with the NAKED pallet. I recently rediscovered this product and decided it was time to venture out and try a bolder color! I went for pomegranate punk! I thought it would work well with my neutral shadows and give more of a pinkish tint to my look! I absolutely LOVE this color tattoo with my NAKED pallet! Once I use up one of the products, I want to try out the orange and teal color in the line! Here is one of the eye looks from this combination. I used 'naked' as an all over lid color and to blend; 'sin' is in my inner corner; and 'buck' is in my crease; Maybelline's pomegranate punk was used as a base!

No comments:

Post a Comment