Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly Makeup Basket

As I was browsing around on youtube, I got a really great idea from a beauty vlogger, she talked about how at the beginning of the week she picks out products to use and only uses those products. Its a really great way to use up your make up and ensure that it doesn't go to waste. Even though I don't have a huge makeup collection, I though it would be an awesome idea! I have vowed to use up products before I go out and buy more...and trust me...I have a huge list! 

Here's this weeks makeup, perfume, and nail polish!




  1. Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow - I have had this foundation a long time! I need to use it up so that I can buy another one! I absolutely love this product! I haven't been using liquid foundation for awhile, I've been only using the NARS powder as my skin hasn't been that dry lately. I decided that this week I will use my sheer glow!
  2. EyeBrows: NXY eyebrow powder in auburn and Maybelline's great lash clear mascara (I use this as eyebrow gel). 
  3. Mascara: Lancome's Oscillation 
  4. Blush: Maybelline's Fit Me in deep mauve & a new blush that will be featured in an upcoming post
  5. Bronzer: Laura Geller 
  6. Eyes:
    1. 24 Hour Tattoo in Bad to the bronze and pomegranate punk
    2. Urban Decay NAKED pallet: I tend to neglect this pallet because it doesn't fit in my makeup bag :(
  7. Eye Liner: Rimmel
  8. Concealer: Laura Mercier 
  9. Perfume: Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
  10. Nail Polish: Revlon Grey Suede 
  11. Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm in Precious and MAC lipglass in emancipation (Not pictured)

I'm really excited for this project! I hope I will get a lot of products used up...mostly nail polish and eye shadow! I'll let you know how it turns out at the end of the week!


2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds very interesting!
    wish you a wonderful week.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutley love the color tattoo in bad to the bronze! I use it almost every day, it works really well as a base for the naked palette aswell!

    Check out my blog if you want! peaceloveandshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete