Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily Look!

I'm sure you have heard of Daily Look! I am obsessed with this website! I love that you can go online and there is an outfit put together! I have a lot of outfits that I like on this website, a few shirts are in my cart and I plan on purchasing them soon, but all of the necklaces that I LOVE are sold out! It's such a bummer! Anyways, I thought I would share some of my favorite looks from this website! Enjoy!

Pinned Image

I have the Coral Top in my Shopping Cart...I just have to decided if I REALLY need it!

I also LOVE this bottom look! I am so bummed the top is sold out! I hope they restock it soon so I can purchase it! This is a really great site, even if you don't purchase anything, it gives you really great ideas as far as styling goes!

Check out Not-So-Incognito Look by Renee C. and Sneak Peak  at DailyLook

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog! I nominated your for One Lovely Blog Award! Visit my blog to read about it and follow it!

    ReplyDelete